PMP: 5 Project Management Process Groups
- Monitoring and Controlling
- Planning and Executing are iterative. Monitoring and Controlling is exercised over Planning and Executing.
- A phase is not a process group. The 5 process groups will usually be included in any single phase.
- The process groups are not to be carried out in sequence as some are iterative and some are overlapping.
- The deliverables from each phase/project are often incremental in nature meaning the deliverables will be continually refined/enhanced by each phase/project.
Có Thể Bạn Quan Tâm